As school districts realign their work to meet expectations for career and life readiness, a range of products and initiatives are emerging.
How do districts make the right choice? What are the criteria for evaluating effective career readiness programs?
We will meet 5 times as a “Design Team” to hear from the “Action Teams” who will work together on common focus areas. In between our meetings, action teams will share best practices and resources, piloting and prototyping initiatives so we can all learn from each other when we meet and share out our progress.
- Sep 14 – Review criteria for successful initiatives (1-2 pm)
- Oct 20 – Finalize focus for each district and teams (1-2 pm)
- Jan 19* – Review progress and partnerships (1-3 pm)
- Mar 9 – Discuss data and indicators for progress (1-2 pm)
- May 18* – Share final results and celebrate success (1-3 pm)
*Jan 19 and May 18 will be in-person celebrations!